Are you missing teeth and looking for Raleigh, NC, dental implant solutions? You’re not alone. Millions of Americans suffer tooth loss, affecting their appearance, overall health, and quality of life. Luckily, several options are available to replace missing teeth, including standard and mini dental implants. Exploring both options can help you determine which is right for you.
Don’t let missing teeth hold you back any longer. Contact NewStart Denture + Implant Partners today to learn more about our implant solutions and schedule a consultation. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you achieve the perfect solution for better living. Call 919.822.9154 today to learn more about dental implants versus mini implants and how we can help.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. They consist of a titanium post surgically placed into your jawbone, fusing with the bone over time to create a sturdy base for a replacement tooth. Once the post has fused with the bone, an abutment is attached to hold a prosthetic tooth in place.
Dental implants offer several benefits, including:
- Improved appearance – Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, which can improve your smile and your confidence.
- Better speech – Missing teeth can affect your ability to speak clearly, but dental implants can restore your speech to its natural quality.
- Improved comfort – Implants are designed to be a permanent part of your mouth, which means no more discomfort from loose dentures or bridges.
- Better eating – Dental implants allow you to eat your favorite foods without worry or discomfort.
Dental implants are also durable. With proper care, they can last a lifetime.
What Are Mini Implants?
Mini implants are similar to traditional dental implants but are smaller in size and require less invasive surgery. They are made of the same titanium material and are designed to fuse with the jawbone to provide a sturdy base for replacement teeth.
Mini implants offer several benefits, including:
- Less invasive – Mini implants require a smaller incision and less drilling, which means less pain and quicker recovery time.
- Lower cost – Mini implants are typically less expensive than traditional implants because they require less surgery and hardware.
- Immediate use – Mini implants can often support a temporary crown or bridge immediately after surgery, so you don’t have to wait for the implant to fuse with the bone.
The main difference is that mini implants are smaller in diameter, which means they may be easier to place and require less jawbone density.
Are Mini Dental Implants as Good as Dental Implants?
Mini and dental implants are effective solutions for missing teeth but differ. Dental implants are typically larger and may provide more stability, while mini implants are smaller and may be easier to place. The choice between mini versus dental implants will depend on your specific needs and your dentist’s recommendation.
How Can NewStart Denture + Implant Partners Help?
If you’re considering dental implants or mini implants, NewStart Denture + Implant Partners can help. Our team of experienced and compassionate dentists is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients. We use state-of-the-art technology and techniques to ensure a comfortable and efficient experience, and we offer affordable pricing to make dental implants accessible for everyone.
Our digital denture care system allows us to design accurate, comfortable, and well-fitting dentures in fewer appointments than ever. We use 3D printing technology to create stronger, cleaner, and more comfortable dentures that look and feel like natural teeth. We also offer removable and non-permanent implants and can provide solutions for every level of tooth loss.
Call NewStart Denture + Implant Partners to Get Started
If you’re looking for Raleigh, NC, dental implant solutions, contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our services. We’ll work with you to determine the best solution for your specific needs and budget, and we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure a successful outcome.