Looking for a way to improve your smile and oral health? Dental implants may be the answer! At NewStart Denture + Implant Partners, we offer dental implant restorations for our patients. This can give you a natural-looking and feeling smile that you can be proud of.
NewStart Denture + Implant Partners is a denture care clinic that offers dental implant solutions in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care and service. We offer real solutions for real budgets.
If you are interested in learning more about our dental implant services, please contact us at 919.822.9154. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on the path to a beautiful smile!
What Is Dental Implant Restoration?
Dental implant restoration is the process of replacing one or more missing teeth with a dental crown (artificial teeth). This can be done using implants, which are titanium posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone and act as a replacement for the natural root of a tooth. Once the implant has healed and bonded with the jawbone, a dental crown can be attached to the implant.
Dental implants are a popular solution for missing teeth because they are strong and durable, and they can give you a natural-looking smile.
Types of Implant Restoration
There are two main types of dental implant restoration:
- Single implant restoration – Used to replace one missing tooth. The implant is placed in the jawbone, and then a dental crown is placed on top of the implant.
- Multiple tooth implants – Replaces two or more missing teeth. Multiple implants will be placed in the jawbone, and they will support a dental bridge.
- Partial or full arch restoration – This type of implant restoration is used to replace a partial or entire arch of missing teeth (upper or lower). A series of implants are placed in the jawbone, and an arch of the dental bridge is attached to the implants.
The different types of implant restoration can be used to meet your individual needs and goals. Your NewStart Denture + Implant Partners team will work with you to create a treatment plan that is right for you.
Dental Implants Process
The dental implants process can vary depending on the type of dental implant restoration you are getting. However, the general process is as follows:
- Initial consultation – You will meet with our team of high-skilled professionals to discuss your goals and treatment options. Once you have decided on dental implants, we will take x-rays and impressions of your teeth.
- Surgery – During this experience, the implants will be placed in your jawbone. In some cases, the implant and the abutment (connector piece) can be placed in one surgery. In other cases, a second surgery may be needed to place the abutment.
- Healing – After surgery, you will need to allow the implants to heal and bond with the jawbone. This can take several weeks. During this time, you may be fitted with a temporary denture or bridge.
- Attachment of dental crown – Once the implants have healed, the dental crown (or bridge) will be attached to the implants.
- Enjoy your new smile – With proper care, they can last a lifetime!
Getting started with dental implants is easy at NewStart Denture + Implant Partners. We will discuss your options and help you make the best decision for your smile.
Why Choose NewStart Denture + Implant Partners?
We understand that dental implants can be a big investment, and we work with our patients to create a treatment plan that fits their needs and budget. We offer a variety of financing options to make them more affordable.
If you are missing one or more teeth and are considering dental implants, we invite you to contact us at 919.822.9154 to learn more about our services at NewStart Denture + Implant Partners.