Dental prosthesis, dentures, prosthetics work. Prosthetics hands while working on the denture, false teeth, a study and a table with dental tools.
You know that choosing the right dental partner is essential to providing your patients with the best possible care. At NewStart Denture + Implant Partners, we’re the dentist’s choice for dentures. Our 5-star reviews speak for themselves—when you partner with us, you can be confident that your patients will receive the high-quality care they deserve.
What sets us apart from other denture and implant providers is our commitment to using the latest digital technology and efficient workflows. We’re able to provide the perfect solutions for our patients in fewer appointments than traditional methods. This leads to better patient outcomes and more affordable pricing. Plus, a permanent digital record is maintained to create a replacement or duplicate denture if ever needed.
If you’re ready to refer your patients to a partner who always has their best interests at heart, contact us today at 919.822.9154 or fill out our doctor referral form. We look forward to collaborating with you to provide the best possible care for your patients.
Our Denture and Implant Solutions
The foundation of the work we do is completed by experienced dental surgeons. We partner with these colleagues to provide an expert level of restoration through carefully placed implants. Then, our on-site denture specialists create personalized, natural-looking dentures that fit securely over the implants. This combination results in an aesthetically pleasing, biohygenic, and functional denture that will last for years to come.
Our solutions include:
- Fresh Denture Experience – When patients come to us with existing dentures and want to update them while keeping some elements the same, we can quickly and easily make the changes they need.
- New Denture Experience – When dentures are worn or ill-fitting, we can provide new ones that are much more comfortable and effective in just three visits.
- First-Time Denture Experience – Patients who are looking to transition to dentures for the first time have a healing denture placed after extraction before receiving their custom denture.
- Removable Partial Denture Experience – When not all teeth are being replaced, we can design a partial denture that is both comfortable and functional.
- Implant Denture Experience – Implants are placed before a denture is created to provide support and stability.
- Full-Arch Fixed Implant Bridge Experience – For patients needing to replace an entire arch of teeth, we can provide a fixed bridge that is securely attached to implants.
With decades of experience in finding the right treatment plan and the perfect solution for each individual patient, your referrals are in good hands with NewStart Denture + Implant Partners.
Why We're the Dentist's Choice
We use premium materials and advanced digital technology to create dentures that look and feel natural. Many patients put off getting dentures because they’re concerned about how they will look and feel, because they have had a bad experience in the past, or because they’re worried that getting dentures will be a long and complicated process.
At NewStart Denture + Implant Partners, we put our patients’ needs first. We collaborate with referring doctors to understand each patient’s unique situation and develop a treatment plan that is tailored to their individual needs.
Your Referrals, Your Patients, Our Promise
We understand that your patients are like family to you. When you refer them to us, you can rest assured that they will receive the same high level of care that you provide.
From implants and dentures to partial dentures and full-arch bridges, we have the experience and expertise to provide the perfect solution for each patient. If you’re ready to refer your patients to a true partner in their oral health, contact us today at 919.822.9154 or fill out our form for referring doctors.